After reading AfricanKelli's post on food stamps and reading up on Raw Foodies, I have decided to TRY and do 2 things. Eat more like a vegetarian. On most days. I am not promising anything. Help is appreciated here. Please.
I got an awesome vegetarian cook book yesterday at BnNoble's for 9 bucks. Quite simply called "Vegetarian: Over 300 healthy and wholesome recipes chosen from around the world"
The other task at hand (besides printing my wedding invites today) is to eat the food we have in the cabinets. Trying not to go to the grocery unless necessary. WTF! I have stuff in there older than the dog! (She's 5 btw). Waste (waist) Not, Want Not.
Wish me luck!
Oh, and by the way, Happy Mother's Day to everyone!
Hi sweetie..I'm going over to read Africankelli blog. I will be doing a new diet plan now that my gb is gone. NO more red meat for sure...very little meat except maybe fish. We can trial and error together. I just feel my body has changed and this has been a huge wake up call. Thanks for all the good energy and the Buddah candles. love you.
ReplyDeleteveggies are real healthy. just eat more of it and you'll eat less of the things that are not so good. eating some raw/live/vegan foods is exceptionally healthy.
ReplyDelete