Thanks for the encouraging words you sent my way. Sorry I haven't been the friend you deserved. I just needed time to regroup and get my bearings together. It has been hard on my, but I'm doing better, I still have some days where I just cry but I have my faith and I know that my little soldier boy will come home. You have a beautiful daughter. Hope you and yours have a good one. Laura
Thanks for the encouraging words you sent my way. Sorry I haven't been the friend you deserved. I just needed time to regroup and get my bearings together. It has been hard on my, but I'm doing better, I still have some days where I just cry but I have my faith and I know that my little soldier boy will come home. You have a beautiful daughter. Hope you and yours have a good one.
ReplyDeleteLaura