I made Sushi tonight. First try and they turned out not too bad looking. As soon as I can figure out why I can't get pictures sent from my phone, I'll post pictures.
I seem to have a love-hate relationship with sushi. The first time I loved it and since then, not so much. I am very impressed you made it! I haven't tried that yet, it's really an artform. I hope we get to see yours!
I've never tried sushi and can't imagine eating raw fish. My Dh has and said it is delicious. What kind of fish did you use? Do you use a sauce too? You rock for trying something new...have a great weekend hon! xxxooo ps we are in an ice warning for the next 2 days...aren't ya glad you don't have deal with THAT in Austin?
Love sushi! I tried to make it a couple years ago and it just seemed too much of an effort and a mess to make at home! I love the places that have the conveyer belts that go by your table. :)
I seem to have a love-hate relationship with sushi. The first time I loved it and since then, not so much. I am very impressed you made it! I haven't tried that yet, it's really an artform. I hope we get to see yours!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of sushi is that Kim? From the pink colour I wonder if it's salmon. Yummy! I'm sure it was delish, it looks totally professional.
ReplyDeletenot a lover of sushi but well done you for making it!!
ReplyDeleteI've never tried sushi and can't imagine eating raw fish. My Dh has and said it is delicious. What kind of fish did you use? Do you use a sauce too? You rock for trying something new...have a great weekend hon! xxxooo ps we are in an ice warning for the next 2 days...aren't ya glad you don't have deal with THAT in Austin?
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, but I just can't get myself to eat sushi. My friend lived in Japan and makes it but even for her I won't try it.
ReplyDeleteJulie
Love sushi! I tried to make it a couple years ago and it just seemed too much of an effort and a mess to make at home! I love the places that have the conveyer belts that go by your table. :)
ReplyDelete