What a perfectly lovely evening that sounded like! Intellectual and yummy...perfect.
Thank you so much for your support my friend. It was really hard to admit but not saying it was making it worse. The truth has always set me free. It may take a couple of years but I've been through much worse. Hopefully as it continues to warm up, the pain will ease. Next winter I'm buying TONS of super warm clothes!
What a perfectly lovely evening that sounded like! Intellectual and yummy...perfect.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your support my friend. It was really hard to admit but not saying it was making it worse. The truth has always set me free. It may take a couple of years but I've been through much worse. Hopefully as it continues to warm up, the pain will ease. Next winter I'm buying TONS of super warm clothes!
That kind of evening works for me. I loved that movie too!
ReplyDelete