Atleast you got him to go with you. Yea, I know it was clothes for him. My hubby won't even go near a clothing store with me. I have to buy, bring home, then half the time take back and swap.GRRR.... Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
I can remember when I loved clothes shopping... I am not fond of it now.. but my youngest daughter loves it.. I take it that you were shopping for Halloween outfits? Or everyday clothes? (ps - have responded to your comment xo thanks for you wisdom ox)
I detect a shopper..
ReplyDeleteand NOT a shopper
in there some where...
lol
OT but...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 3rd Place Win in the Fire Fancies Contest.
But YOURS was the best and I voted for yours, and I still say that yours was the prettiest!! And you, you, you should have won.
So there!!!!
Hugs,
Miss Mari-Nanci
Atleast you got him to go with you. Yea, I know it was clothes for him. My hubby won't even go near a clothing store with me. I have to buy, bring home, then half the time take back and swap.GRRR.... Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteI can remember when I loved clothes shopping... I am not fond of it now.. but my youngest daughter loves it..
ReplyDeleteI take it that you were shopping for Halloween outfits? Or everyday clothes?
(ps - have responded to your comment xo thanks for you wisdom ox)