Midwest Musings

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

UFO's

OK, some of you have crazy kids have requested photos of my UFO's. Here is the one I am currently working on. I am almost done, then I will get it framed. This is a needle point project. I prefer needlepoint, crewel and embroidery over cross stitch.



I will post then next one when I finish this (got to keep you in suspense!)

Now my buddy Calamity Kim is having a give-away. She makes the most awesome-ess stuff ever! Check it out here at Calamity Kim's Apron Celebration G*I*V*E*A*W*A*Y

IF I win, I may have a giveway myself to share!

6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to tell y'all I am home from hospital,thank you all for gifts and cards and money,all is greatley appresheated,will post more tomorrow.love you all, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came by to say hello and see what you were doing,
    watched my dandelion garden grow today and visited with the grand baby's and children.by the way doctors say I am well now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so COOL! I love it. This is so freaky hon... I used that same symbol 28 years ago!!! I spray painted a basket red and painted that same symbol for happiness on it!!! WE are kindred!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought one of Kim's OZ aprons 2 years ago and love it. She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!