If you have never been to her blog you must go. I found Junie through Kelli and these women have helped shape my life. Among many of you as well.
Midwest Musings
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dear blogging friend Junie Moon hosted a give away in honro of her 2 Year anniverary in the blogging community. Her blog is such an inspiration for many things: Eco-cleaning, themed gifting for holidays, making items to help those in need and so much more.
If you have never been to her blog you must go. I found Junie through Kelli and these women have helped shape my life. Among many of you as well.
If you have never been to her blog you must go. I found Junie through Kelli and these women have helped shape my life. Among many of you as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so sweet; my head is now so huge I'm worried about getting through my front door. I'm off now to do my walking at Pima Air & Space Museum. Their grounds are so huge that I'll get a great walking workout for a couple of hours. I'm trying so hard to be proactive in getting healthier. Now I have to worry about my big head -- LOL!
ReplyDeleteAwww...congratulations! What an awesome prize. Yay!
ReplyDelete)O(
boo
Hi darling,Have been on a long extending vacation from on child to another.Then I went down to the beach for a few weeks and stayed at my sisters. I have another grand baby on the way!
ReplyDelete