Midwest Musings

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Dreaded colonosocpy went well. No problems and I don't need another one for 10 years!!!

4 comments:

  1. It's good to hear nothing untoward was found during your colonoscopy. I positively despise that procedure, but it's a necessary thing to do for wellness.

    I'm in slow-time mode at my house, have been for some time now. I think I needed it and am reflecting on how I do things and where I need to improve. Rest is not something I put on my priority list and I'm learning it's needed.

    I hope 2010 brings you much joy and wonderful new opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is wonderful news !!
    wishing you a beautiful 2010 ~ full of peace & magick and good health xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have sworn I'd posted on this already...but I guess not.

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    Very happy news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. May all your dreams for 2010 come true. I look forward to reading your blog through out this year.

    May you get better soon.

    Blessed be

    Evening Breeze x

    Ps. Thank you for following mine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!