Still having some issues. Minor, I guess. But it's hard to feel off kilter most of the time.
So, I need to make a follow up visit with my doctor. Especially now that my ears feel like they are "stuffy" and crackle-y.
Anyone else out there with Vertigo?
*sigh*
I am ever so thankful that the Cat Scan was normal.
Recent quilt square:
Yeah I recently had some vertigo. Minus nausea. But spinny world, yes.
ReplyDeleteI don't get enough quality sleep. Little things wake me up and too much time lying down hurts my back. Like this morning I woke at 8am (bed around 10pm) normally wake around 5:45am for work. Sometimes even my 5:45 waketime causes minor back pain, but usually goes away by my first hour at work.
So, I am nearly always tired. And from time to time I get brief little spells of dizziness OR vertigo but nothing spanning more than a 1-2 seconds.
Then Sept 10-13 I had spells of just vertigo lasting several seconds. Now I am okay, & my supermini-spells-of-vertigo are back to "normal".
I know yours comes with the nausea, so it is different than mine. But you asked so I told :-)
I am very glad the Cat Scan came back okay too :-)