A Good Girl Gone South! chevy49girl
She was so beautiful. I remember my Mom talking about her so much when she died in the car crash; I didn't understand until I cried when Princess Diana died in the car crash...
I know! I remember both, I think I was in high school or college when Grace Kelly died. I cried and was up most of the night when Princess Diana was in the accident.
Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!
She was so beautiful. I remember my Mom talking about her so much when she died in the car crash; I didn't understand until I cried when Princess Diana died in the car crash...
ReplyDeleteI know! I remember both, I think I was in high school or college when Grace Kelly died.
ReplyDeleteI cried and was up most of the night when Princess Diana was in the accident.