Midwest Musings

Monday, September 10, 2007

Wigging out

Today was the day. I found out how much the move will cost. AND it doesn't leave ANY money left over (other than what they are giving up front, after taxes) to expense anything. I have such a hard time believing that it'll cost that much to pack up and move my stuff from the APARTMENT. They are going to go over it with the estimator to see if it should be that high. *sigh*

THIS WILL BE A GOOD THING, THIS WILL BE A GOOD THING. WE WILL SURVIVE, WE WILL SURVIVE, WE WILL SURVIVE.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kim!

    Change your affirmation to this:

    I CALL THIS MOVE GOOD, AND ONLY GOOD WILL COME OF IT. I AM PROSPEROUS, I AM PROSPEROUS, I AM PROSPEROUS!!!

    Now expect financial miracles to happen (big grin). And they will.

    Much love to you and many faery blessings toay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you will survive it - look back at what you HAVE survived! You are strong!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!