A Good Girl Gone South! chevy49girl
I hope you had a wonderful day..Blessings to you too!
A blessed Ostara to you as well. No spring-like weather here. It snowed today!!
and a blessed Ostara to you xo from me here in Woodford where I am celebrating autumn equinox and where baby Harry is still on his way!
I hope you had a blessed Ostara my friend! Mine was in an ice storm with me pounding my head against a pillow. She will come, I believe that. She's just fashionably late.
Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!
I hope you had a wonderful day..
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you too!
A blessed Ostara to you as well. No spring-like weather here. It snowed today!!
ReplyDeleteand a blessed Ostara to you xo from me here in Woodford where I am celebrating autumn equinox and where baby Harry is still on his way!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a blessed Ostara my friend! Mine was in an ice storm with me pounding my head against a pillow. She will come, I believe that. She's just fashionably late.
ReplyDelete