Midwest Musings

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Beltane

Or May Day depending on your background!

It has been a whirlwind with the kids here. I am slowly catching up on blogs. Please be patient! I'll get caught up on everyone's soon.

I leave Sunday for Beaumont TX for work. I will be there until Friday so I am packing up tons of reading and crafting, since I will be stuck in a hotel for most of my time. But that's OK!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Beltane to you too. I hope you had a fun filled day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Beltane to you! And have a good, safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hon! Hope you rocked out Beltane/May day good! Hey I got loads of ephemera to send ya...what kinds of mags are ya more interested in? Decorating, country, cooking??? Got all different kinds ...do you like the old old vintage stuff and ads? I need your snail mail...I'll wait till your back home next week to send this off. I'll let ya know the postage cost. hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good Beltane! Sounds like a fun trip to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!