Midwest Musings

Saturday, May 31, 2008

So

Looking forward to Friday. Yes, I KNOW it is only Saturday, but I am having lunch with a friend from high school , who lives in the area. She had to cancel last week because of a school conflict with one of her 3 boys. It will be fun to reconnect.

I am stuffy and blurry. Thank you Forrest Gump!

I am now going to sort through pictures to copy, print off and add to a collage photo frame.
Yes, they still make them and I have one from a few years ago. OK, from the looks of the "fake'" pic in the frame, twenty years ago. Anyway, going to make it a family one with baby pics of me and hubby, school etc and some of our daughter, up to this year. I refuse to use the "real" pics because I have had a few ruined using these before.

It would be nice to have one from daughter, of her and BF that was taken here in April. HINT, HINT. (She has that camera)

Yes, Bustillo, I will post some from MY childhood!

>

3 comments:

  1. Will you post up your picture when it's finished, so we can all have a look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes would love to see your collages.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!