Midwest Musings

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blessed Samhain

So, I decided not to go to thr group Samhain event for several reasons. BIggest one was my instinct said "stay home". Not sure why.

Other being the delicateness of my stomach the last few days. Urp. I think part of the problem is I ran out of Prilosec, so we will be stopping at the pharmacy today.

So I found a nice small ritual on my wiccan newsletter for Samhain to honor pets. Short and sweet. If it had been anything else, I would not have been able to do it. Still a bit painful.

As the veil is still very thin, I may do some rememberances tonight.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you were right where you needed to be.
    (((((HUGS))))
    for the you and the ones you miss....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!