My husband picked her. We pick her up this week after she has been spayed. She is a sweet and gentle soul, from what we can tell. She is coming from the Austin SPCA. They do a booming business, which is good.
It's a bit bittersweet. You can get a new pet, but you can't replace the one that left. Just like people, they are unique in their own right.
awww what a sweet dog..I can't wait to hear about all the new adventures your going to have.
ReplyDeleteAAAAHHH! Congrats! So cute! I am so happy for you Kim!
ReplyDeleteThey never can replace, but they find their own special spot, ((((LOVE))))
ReplyDeleteIggy looks so cute! I know how you feel...I had a wonderful cat named cleo, and she got hit by a car, and I was sad for months, but I have 2 cats name cici and brie-brie...they are the 2 new joys of my life, but I will always miss cleo. You will have so much fun and new memories with that pup. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLove, Minxden
What a sweetie pie! Congratulations on your new family member.
ReplyDeleteI completely understand how you feel, as much as we love our new baby Jackson he will never replace Salem.
Iggy is adorable hon. Nothing can replace our beloved fur babies that passed on...but these youngins have to have their chances at lovin' and being loved. I love the name Iggy too! You and your hub and Iggy will rock it out, and have lots of good times ahead. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is precious. I understand what you mean but she will find a place in your heart and just think of the wonderful times you had with Cloe. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteOh she is just the sweetest! I'm glad you found a new friend. It's always hard to say good-bye to the ones that have passed but to say hello to this sweetie is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteShe is a cutie! I dropped by to tell you I listed a green goddess wallhanging in my etsy. http://www.magicalmuse.etsy.com. I know you liked the one I made before that I ended up keeping. No pressure to buy it, I just wanted to let you know. Enjoy your new canine. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful dog.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun awaits you and your family,
Peace and light, M
She looks very cute. And I'm sure she will come with her own special personality. Or should that be doggiality?
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my page!
Hi Kim!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy thanksgiving!!! eat tons of turkey!
love,
minx
xoxoxoxo
You are right, you can't replace the pets that are gone. But there's a lot of room in your heart for sweet Iggy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful dog. But, you are right. The ones that are gone sit forever at your table. I have had a new little fox terrier girl for a year now after losing five doggies in less than 2 years. She is wonderful and sometimes writes on my blog. But I still hold the others in my heart of hearts. Good luck to you and your family with your new family member. Maybe she can blog sometime. :)
ReplyDelete