I am baaaaaaaaaack! It was the modem. The guy from AT&T said he didn;t understand why the guy didn't fix it when they fixed our phone. My hubby told them that we thought it was because of the phone, so we didn't say anything about the internet.
Apparently, they should have know anyway. He said it would have shown up on their tests for the phone?!?!?! Oh, well. Hubby said he was cool.
I have been taking a tarot class with my girlfriend. It's fun! Our daughter and her BF were here for 5 whole glorious days! So much fun was had. I hate being so far away!!
Happy dance!
ReplyDeleteyour Back!
see i just thought you were off visiting or something,
didn't realize you were fighting the internet like me..
happy dance...
welcome back!
so glad you are back! and thanks for commenting as I lost my favourites when I got this new computer... and slowly I am tracking them down.
ReplyDeletetarot card lessons sound so much fun.. enjoy it xoxo
Welcome back! Don't ya just hate it when you can't communicate via the internet?
ReplyDelete