Midwest Musings

Monday, February 23, 2009

Stuff

I am taking a tarot class. Ari and Aaron went with me while they were here visiting. It's actaully a lot of fun and extememly interesting. I use a Fae deck and we figured out yesterday, they tell a story.

Speaking of visit. We had soooo much fun while they were here. Weplayed a lot of Wii, visited the Herb Bar in Autin, Wheatsville Co-op, andof course Border's. Had lunch at the Fiddler's Hearth where we had tarot and went to my circle for Imbolc. I tell you, my kids are a BIG hit with my friends. It makes me VERY proud!

And I am on Facebook if you are interested. I have two, but stick to the one with my hyphenated name.

3 comments:

  1. How fun you're taking a tarot class. I sorta, kinda, did that via a free online class offered by Barnes & Noble some years ago. I should dig out my files and study it all again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tarot class would be fun. I am a bit afraid of the tarot though. But there is a beautifully illustrated Celtic Druit tarot set/book that I want (but can't afford)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting! I did one of those blog quizes and my tarot card was the tower for last year. It was dead on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!