One of my friends from my Circle posted this. I adore the images and the folklore.
Orkenyjar
I feel such a pull. :ile I did visiting the castles and druid rings in England.
I'll be revamping my blog soon. Adding more witch-y pagan goodness. If you're not listed on my sidebar anymore, your probably still on my Google reader list. I'm spending so much time reading other blogs I have neglected my own!
ALos, if you love Uggs like I do, head over to Mrs B's and enter the contest. I'd love to win, but I do have a pair (even though the inside has been a bit chewed by previous dog), and I can't wear pink with everything! lol!
I used to neglect my blog too. It is just too easy to let oneself go because there are so many cool blogs out there. I get specially excited when I find a Pagan blog that is fresh, so I kind of stick to it. But I'm getting better at taking care of my house lol. Now I read the blogs I follow once or twice a week--unless they have something I just can't miss lol.
ReplyDeleteBut don't keep site of your own, for yours is one of those refreshing ones that sticks to the readers.
I've been posting pretty regularly, but haven't been reading blogs much this summer. It's so hard to find a balance for everything. Summer is my favorite time and I've opted to be out and doing rather than sit and reading.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to discovering how your new blogging goals develop and I like the idea of your targeted focus.
Uggs, oh yes, I love Uggs and wear mine as often as possible--which is kind of odd-looking here in Tucson where it's so hot.