Hi Kim , Thankyou so much for your comment. It is a shame when bloggers have to monitor their blogs and go private etc. Ive never understood why people spend time being negative, and as you say if they dont like my blog then dont read it. The amount of lovely comments I receive from bloggers like yourself makes up for the one person who is trying to spoil it. Your post is so apt just now and certainly sums up the friendship and kindness bloggers show to each other when things arent so good. I must admit Im a huge fan of the Beatles, so love this song. Joe Cockers version of it is very different but just as fabulous. When I hear him singing it, it reminds me of the show, The Wonder Years, which in turn reminds me of a happy time in my life. X
Hi Kim , Thankyou so much for your comment. It is a shame when bloggers have to monitor their blogs and go private etc. Ive never understood why people spend time being negative, and as you say if they dont like my blog then dont read it. The amount of lovely comments I receive from bloggers like yourself makes up for the one person who is trying to spoil it. Your post is so apt just now and certainly sums up the friendship and kindness bloggers show to each other when things arent so good. I must admit Im a huge fan of the Beatles, so love this song. Joe Cockers version of it is very different but just as fabulous. When I hear him singing it, it reminds me of the show, The Wonder Years, which in turn reminds me of a happy time in my life. X
ReplyDeleteThis man's voice is just about the best thing I've ever heard. I've always loved him. Too bad he doesn't read books on tape - giggle!
ReplyDeleteGotta love it!!
ReplyDelete