OK, so I have read 2 1/2 chapters of Jane. I want to smack Master John Reed.
I am enjoying what I have read so far. Other than Master Reed. We all need someone we love to hate, right?
I am excited about this challenge. I read several books at once. I really enjoy the classics, but sometimes they can be difficult. I usually keep something light and fun (for me) in the mix when I need a break. I adored Wuthering Heights and was excited beyond belief to see the moors in England.
Plus, it'll get me blogging again.
I have this book and have not gotten around to reading it (although I've seen a movie version.) Perhaps I'll finally pick it up now...
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
Cool. I was wondering about reading Jane Eyre because I have seen the movie Jane Eyre (1943) with Orson Welles. Do you know if the 1943 movie is close to the book at all??
ReplyDeleteGood idea to have a light/fun book on the side when you need a break :-)
Master Reed needed to be spanked more in his youth, that's for sure! Don't worry, he gets his comeuppance later.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of having a lighter book on the side too, in case you have a mood swing.