I watched this today. I love it already! But one of the homes in the show looks just like the house used in 1940's House. I didn't realize it wasn't a brand new show. New to me!!!
In this particular episode, there is a girl in a photograph that looks like Fleur from Diary of a Vintage Girl. So much so I had to rewind.
So I am dipping my toe back into vintage. I am going to try and work more vintage into my wardrobe. I may even set my hair in rollers tonight. I am so used to washing my hair every day. How do you gals handle the "feeling" of dirty hair?
Another question, what do you keep in your vintage handbags?
XO
Kim
In this particular episode, there is a girl in a photograph that looks like Fleur from Diary of a Vintage Girl. So much so I had to rewind.
So I am dipping my toe back into vintage. I am going to try and work more vintage into my wardrobe. I may even set my hair in rollers tonight. I am so used to washing my hair every day. How do you gals handle the "feeling" of dirty hair?
Another question, what do you keep in your vintage handbags?
XO
Kim

It is Fleur in the photos! When the programme was shown here in the UK she mentioned it on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteIt's a new show in the sense that there's only been one series, although it was broadcast in the UK last year.