For those of you that would like to see the BEAUTIFUL headpiece Georgann made for my wedding please go to: http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/index.html
There are no words in the dictionary to even decribe this!
Oh Kim the circlet she made for you is exquisite! What a precious keepsake too! The story of the stones is so cool! You will be so blessed by this. Your friend Georgeann is very very talented. I am very impressed with her work.
That is beautiful and thanks for adding me to your blog! I love MJ's Farm and have her first book and some mags and an apron pattern! I love what she is making with that man's shirt too- great way to repurpose a shirt into an apron! That MJ is very smart! What a fab farmgirl- ain't she?
Oh Kim the circlet she made for you is exquisite! What a precious keepsake too! The story of the stones is so cool! You will be so blessed by this. Your friend Georgeann is very very talented. I am very impressed with her work.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful and thanks for adding me to your blog! I love MJ's Farm and have her first book and some mags and an apron pattern! I love what she is making with that man's shirt too- great way to repurpose a shirt into an apron! That MJ is very smart! What a fab farmgirl- ain't she?
ReplyDelete