
Here is DD from our recent trip to PA. Isn't she a cutie! No pic of new beau though. Rat fink hasn't sent pic and I neglected to get a pic even though my camera was in my purse, GAH!
Chillin' out having a glass of Little Penguin Merlot since I CAN'T ORDER ANY FROM KANSAS~Jen. *sigh* I did sign the petition to change the laws for interstate shipping. Guess I need a trip to KS.
After we give the little butterbean her ep pill we shall be off to dinner with my best bud Delia to Cabana Charleys. We went there earlier in the week with F's big sis J and her hubby B. They were in town to see her sis and called at the last minute. They should be in PA now to see MIL or Mom as I am able to call her. She is the first mom of a spouse/significant other that I have felt comfortable with calling Mom.
Cholestrol test came back slightly high, but not enough to go on meds. YAY! Need to eat more fiber *burp* and exercise more*meh*. I have tons of exercise tapes but am thinking Belly Dance! Wry from other blog made a suggestion on a good DVD, so we'll look.
As I said once in my other blog, I feel like I have nothing significant to say compared to everyone else. *sigh* Maybe it's because I work all day on the 'puter doing reports and other techno stuff. Wait **lightbulb**!
OK, I watched "An Inconvenient Truth" not long ago. Scary. Gore has redeemed himself in my eyes. Don't know if it is enough to vote for him should he run again, but he has brought a lot of good points to the table. Many would disagree since he lives a "lavish" life compared to the rest of us, but sometimes it takes people with excess cash to throw around to get a point across to BILLIONS of folks. Especailly when a few of his points indicate that small changes by all of us result in big changes for our Mother. As Earth Day is approaching, we can all make small changes, me included, to help Mother Earth.
Off soapbox, back to a few minutes of needle punch, then din-din. Much love to my cyber buds!
Oh...you lost me at execize. Nope. Don't wanna do it.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your cholesterol was at an acceptable number. I've had orders to go get mine checked also, but keep putting it off. And I fooled around and missed my appt for my mamogram grrrr. Since my hysterectomy I'm supposed to do it every year and I've put it off two years in a row. Got to get it done! I'm such a procrastinator. I'm so bad about exercising, I have dozens of dvd's. I must say I love love love my Leslie Sansone dvd's. Their just very doable for me. Have a great day!!!
ReplyDeleteHey sweetiepie!!!! Thank ya mucho for the thinkingblog award! Goodness sakes I don't know if I deserve that but you are a dear! And...thanks for signing the petition for "freeing the grapes" in Kansas!!!! Dang i'd love to ship ya some wines but...the winepolice have another thought...I could rant and rave on this subject but I will save it for a madwomanmenopause moment on my blog... Hey your DD is a doll!!! She looks like that chick that played on the movie King Arthur who was kicking butt in the battle scenes! A true Celtic warrioress princess!!!!! Blue is the color of spiritual power! You go girl! Keep drinkin that red wine cause it's good for the heart and clearing out the fatty gunk in our veins at least that is what I read and my justification for enjoying an occasional glass of the stuff! ( plus I think wine ROCKS!) You take care and have a great weekend! xxx000
ReplyDeleteKim, Isn't Gore making good waves? Awareness is the key to begin change and honor our Mother Earth.
ReplyDeleteGlad I found you!