Is so busy right now.
Wedding:
Got the reception all set up. Still need to pay for the wine, champagne and non alocholic drinks, plus pop. Pay for food. Need to get some paper plates etc. Will go to the party store for that or go online to find some cool stuff. Need to get the pins from Wry (I haven't forgotten!!!). *sigh* Mock up of dress being mailed today so I can get it fitted and sent back to Aunt George. Need to measure my head for the head piece and get a small piece of the plaid fabric for Aunt George.
Re-arranged the furniture 2 weeks ago. Appears to give us more room. Change is good. Last weekend went to Indiana to see the folks. Mom brought me back a cool pair of earrings from Mexico and some Vanilla. Supposedly, they have the best. DH got a cool belt buckle and some Sugar Daddy's (mom stole one, lol!). We also got a cool piece of Mexican Pottery.
Mom also found the final Madame Alexander Happy Meal toy I needed to complete my Wizard of Oz collection. I started out with the intentions of getting just the witches, but the Mickey D's by us had 5 that I needed so I got them all. Why do I have this obsession with Kansas? Now I think I need to get the Wizard of Oz Barbie's or at least the Witch which I have yet to find. DH got some cool monster trucks from the toy store for a buck a piece.
Boss has accepted a new job. Still with the company, but under the parent organization. Other co-worker is going to Knasas in August. I am going to Kansas in May for an overnight trip. Have a one day meeting. BUT, got most of the old crew together from my days out there in '05, for dinner. I am sooooo geeked!
Found out that I can keep my current position and just request a move to Austin. Something to think about if this other position doesn't pan out.
Having lunch today at Ju-Rin with the co-workers to celebrate their promotions a couple of weeks ago. Next need to plan a goodbye lunch for boss.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!