Midwest Musings

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Excellent Summer Soltice Article

The Pagan Spirit Gathering (PSG) is among the celebrations mentioned in
a
recent article about Summer Solstice around the world:

Summer Solstice fests have deep roots
Celebrate the Sun
June 3, 2007
Orange County Register, California
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/travel/newsandnotes/article_1713297.php



PSG 2007 will be held June 17-24 at Wisteria in southeastern Ohio.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, June 6 -- register right away if you
want
to come!

To register & for more info: http://www.circlesanctuary.org/psg


PSG NEWS: Tuesday, June 5, 2007

4 comments:

  1. I would love to attend one of these some day! Are you going, Kim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kim, thank you for popping over to my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you will call again. I see you say you came from my really good friend Robyn's site. Do you have a piece of poetry you loved as a child that you would like to enter on my poetry fest website? Leave me a comment if you want to. I am off to have a browse of your blog now. Hope to speak to you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is winter solstice down here - amazing our earth is, don't you think - summer and winter solstice occuring at the same time - balances - yin & yang

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to attend one of those. Are you going?
    If you are, give me all the details.
    Have a good one.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!