Nicneven Scottish Mother
Her Direction is Center.
Call on her to manage Winter, Witchcraft, Divination, Ghosts, Magic, Peace and Protection .
Her symbols are Gourds and Pumpkin.
She has no Totem Animal.
I have chosen this name to represent myself on a friends blog. I feel most closely related to her because of Winter, Witchcraft, ghosts, peace and of course pumpkins. I was born in November in a pumpkin patch.
I have chosen
ReplyDeleteCerelia Goddess of Autumn
She is the keeper of the Cauldron of life.
She is wise with the knowledge of her experiences.
She should always be listened to,
and respected for this knowledge.
Cerelia is responsable for easing the transition,
from summer into winter.
She is the weaver and fabric of destinies,
past, present and future
you were born in a pumpkin patch in the middle of winter? boy that must have been cold..
ReplyDeleteI am slowly returning to commenting - xo blessed B xo
I love the sound of this Goddess, I love everything to do with ghosts and divination. Happy you have found your name.
ReplyDeleteCool name! My chosen name and my real name Jennifer/Guinevere means White fay or White phantom. I've always been drawn to her. My wedding dress was called "Camelot". Do you like pumpkin pie? :)
ReplyDelete