Midwest Musings

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blessed Imbolc

9 comments:

  1. Lammas/ Lughnasadh for me tomorrow.. and i have prepared nothing! ... must see what I can do simply for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very blessed Imbolc/Lammas/Lughnasadh to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to go to Autumn's blog and see what she has done for Imbolc.

    www.autumnsmeadow.blogspot.com

    Happy Imbolic!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to drop by and check in on you. HOpe things are going good for you. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. came by to say hello before I go up to Ga to visit the folks- mom is unwell- 82- blessed be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim ..... it's been a little while since I last visited ... I get lost very easily in the blogland labrynth *!* thanks for looking in and joining in with the sprite fun ... keep those wings crossed *!*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful Imbolg! I keep forgetting to visit your blog. Sorry! I have it bookmarked but not subscribed to yet I think that's why. I will come back again. Thanks for visiting me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!