Midwest Musings

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Now you know

I have been tagged by Laura over at www.2lmzfarms.blogspot.com. So here are the rules: Link the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and / or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I met Tony Danza when I was in my 20's (and scored a kiss).
2. I won the bubble blowing contest at work, the jump rope contest and I came in second place in the watermelon seed spitting contest. All at work.
3. I dated a guy, when I was in high school, who ended up being a ball player for the White Sox in Chicago
4. I read Japanese Manga.
5. I like Bobby Knight. Can't help it, I graduated from Indiana University
6. I have a degree in Interior Design, that I don't use.
7. I flunked out of college and had to petition to get back in, so I could graduate my senior year.

I'm not going to officially tag anyone. I know several people have alreay done this one. Feel free to share!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously... the same Tony Danza from the famous Elton John song, "Hold Me Closer Tony Danza"? That is the most impressive celeb meeting I've seen on the net!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you back! let's hope that your computer behaves himself now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back. Interestings things to know! Can't wait to get with you and see who can 'spit' the farthest.lol Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can learn so much about a person from these random fact memes! LOL about the contests!

    LOL too about "Hold Me Closer Tony Danza"!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!