Midwest Musings

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Still no computer. Ah well. Soon, soon.

Anyway, haven't been posting much as I have been a reading machine. Finished 2 out of 3 Madelyn Alt books (she has a website, just google it) and the first book of the Wicked series called Witch. The next one is Curse. 300 pages down like THAT. Not much else going on right now........

3 comments:

  1. I've not heard of that series before and will look it up. Today I stopped by the library and checked out "Wicked Lovely" by Melissa Marr--a book on CD. I've not heard of this before but wanted a book I could put on my iPOD and listen to whilst walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled Madelyn and found that she has a blog. She also has some links to other authors, so I have a couple of new bookmarks to check out. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a reading maching now and it reallly bothers me. I am in a non-reading slump. Not like me at all. Hope it ends soon.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!