Midwest Musings

Friday, July 18, 2008

I keep forgetting to post this. I went to my church's Pagan Circle. There are 2 men so it is not ladies only, but that is OK. The ritual was to honor a group member's cat who recently crossed. We all were able to like a candle in honor of our pets/familiars. After, we told tons of pet stories and then closed the circle.

Yummy food and fellowship followed and then it was time to go home. All of the folks are warm, generous and the most calming set of people I have met in a long time. Some of them are very involved in the Unitarian Church we all attend. All in all it was great and I'll be there for the monthly get togethers!

And who says Monster Job.com doesn't work. My hubby just got a call for an interview. He never even applied! They do look people!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting!
    was that on your dream board? A new job?
    hmmm
    The ceremony sounds very loving...
    (((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the Pagan circle went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for telling us that you like it. I'm so happy for you.

    Finding a warm, generous and calming set of people has to be wonderful.

    Miss Mari-Nanci
    Smilnsigh
    Photos-City-Mine
    When Twilight Embraces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to the Unitarian church. Now you would never see that in the Missouri Synod Lutheran Church.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!