So. tonight I am going to the Womens Pagan group tonight. The woman who I met at the Unitarian Church and holds the meetings in her home is a delight to talk to. I am looking forward to it. A little nervous about it, but excited none the less.
I am asking a favor to you all who can interpret dreams. I had a doozie last night. Please let me know and I will e-mail you privately.
I went to our Farmer's Market on Tuesday and came back with some great goodies. A huga bag of carrots, fresh eggs, 2 vegan brownies, some great red potatoes, and Wild Mustang Grape jelly. This week I hope to get some meat. I was a little late in getting there so I missed some good stuff.
The newsletter I receive about our Farmers Mkt said even with the rain last week, 300 cars came through! YAY! If I can't find what I want I am trying to make a conscious effort to buy Texas made products at the grocery or co-op, and if I can't find that them I am buying organic. It is much more expensive, but the more we try maybe eventually, the prices will come down.
Our food bank newletter has an interesting link. The new VP (I think) is trying to eat on the weekly food stamp amout provided to those in need. $21 dollars a week!!!! He has been blogging about it. I think it is pitiful that our nation, one of the wealthiest, cannot provide more.
I can't wait to hear details about your meeting!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed the Womans Pagan group meeting...
ReplyDeleteI don't know anything about interpreting dreams. Wish I did, 'cause I have some duzzies at times too. And dreams with the same subject, over-and-over. ??? Which I'd say means that I still have issues, with this person...
Oh well...
Miss Mari-Nanci
What is wild mustang grape jelly? I grow catawba grapes, makes great jelly. It sucks that the poor have to eat on that amt, and that uninsured and underinsured, working people go without medical care, can't afford it! It makes me CRAZY!
ReplyDeleteI took a "Freud" college class for my degree in Social Work..part of it was dream interpretation. Wierd stuff...but it made sense. Maybe I can look up some of your dream images in my old testbook. :)
ReplyDelete