Anyone else experiencing weirdness with blogger?
I went to another class given by Rose Twofeathers Hernandez. She is the amazing woman I took the Medicine Bag Class from. Last night was a Feather Smudger/Fan. Fun, fun , fun. I will post a photo later if bollger lets me. >.>
Yes,Kim, some blogs say that Internet Explore can't open them all the way up. It seems to be random, and I've since been able to access those blogs... wierd stuff, indeed.
ReplyDeleteLove to see your pics!
Yep..I couldn't open my blog. It would say internet explorer could not open and had to abort. My blog was one of those that was affected, from what others told me. This strangness happened last year at this time on blogger! I was down for 2 weeks. Very weird...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see it and I hope you had a blessed Lammas and a cleansing new moon.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to check in on ya. Sounds like you have been busy. Hope that Chole is doing okay. I'm fixing have to have my horses teeth floated and I know I'm fixing to be out some money. Oh well...... Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteIt was all Blogger's fault. I hope that doesn't happen again. It didn't happen to me but some of my friends were really freaked.
ReplyDelete