Midwest Musings

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update


You guys are all so wonderful!!! I recovered from my panic attack, thanks to a day of laundry and cleaning! lol! I start a prescription of medicine due to a high family history of heart issues. Thankfully I have higher than recommended "good" cholesterol.

I enjoyed a Lammas celebration with the Pagan group I joined through the UU church. We made corn.husk dollies. I hope Brigid is not too offended that I have scanned her.

I hope she doesn't mind that I scanned her. She is so much prettier in person! One of our members did a Brigid and baby! Too Cute.

This is such a warm and caring group. I am SO glad I have been befriended.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like that celebration was just what the doctor ordered (no pun intended). Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky and blessed! I am happy for you to meet other spiritually enlightened people, beautiful.

    I'm also glad to hear your panic is under control and that your good cholesterol is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good! Recovered from panic! :-)

    Panic leads nowhere. Plans and meds lead to nice, pretty, happy, good enough to celebrate numbers. :-)

    Miss Mari-Nanci
    Smilnsigh
    Photos-City-Mine
    When Twilight Embraces

    ReplyDelete
  4. {{{{Kim}}}}}...I'm glad you are feeling better and getting the med too, oh hon I so empathize with ya. I am dealing with similar issues...just know I care for you and sending good energy your way. You can do this!!! Love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!