Midwest Musings

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Week-end

Yesterday we went to Red Lobster for Daddy's b-day celebration. Early, as b-day is not until Friday. I should say husband so you don't get confused. Anyway, tonight is Poppyseed Chicken.

Grocery had an amazing sale today. 110 bucks worth of groceries for 80. Buy 1 getone free, buy 2 get 6free. Yep, no kidding.

Ahhhh, tomorrow off and then Wednesday, work at home as they coming to replace the floor in the bathroom.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Kim, what a deal on groceries! and Happy B-Day to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you really got a good deal. Hope hubby has a great birthday. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things I love, Red Lobster and a fantastic sale! Sounds amazing to me. Considering I have flour and three eggs left to my name in my kitchen, the sale sounds very appealing to me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy September...

    Wheeee... new floor in bathroom.

    Miss Mari-Nanci
    Smilnsigh blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!