Midwest Musings

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Feather Cleanser


This is made with a large Pheasant Feather, a small owl feather and a tiny Pheasant feather. The large one has sage stuffed into the quill. it is bound with turquiose leather. I used this because of the bright blue in the small Pheasant feather. Sorry the pic is not too clear.

4 comments:

  1. Kim, Thank you for stopping by my blog. I came over here yesterday but couldn't get in. Did you have that blogger problem?
    Glad it's better now.
    How do you use this feather cleaner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. I have some sage, I'd like to make one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Love Hugs and Blessins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool indeed. I love the choice of turquoise. It is an earth color, but what a magical and special one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!