Midwest Musings

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boooooooooooo!


Somewhere I lost a follower. Sad. I know, I haven't been very good about blogging. I spend a lot of time reading other blogs!!!! And I am SO behind! 1000+ entries I need to catch up on.

Last Sunday at our Circle, we called upon help from Hecate. It was so beautiful. I made Fall mOOn Cakes for the ritual. (Link to recipe somewhere in an earlier post).

Funny thing was, after the ritual I felt....almost a healing. I had a horrible Friday at work and stressed about it most of the weekend. Sunday, after ritual it seemed to float away. And Monday I felt more confidant and stronger to deal with the stress from that Friday. Plus, it's carried over.

Thank you Hecate.


4 comments:

  1. I know I try to actually click to each and every blog update I see in my feed everyday AND comment! But sometimes I get lazy if I'm behind, and just spend the day skimming through. LOL

    Take a day, skim through, look at what interests you most, and let the rest go until the morning. ;)

    A Hecate ritual is always apropos for this time of year! I love it when the energy and emotion of a ritual is 'carried over' into the week. It must have been very powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, You too?
    me and mrs stress have been having lunch every day..
    sigh
    need a good ritual, like wine and chocolate
    to banish the blues...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followers come and go, I think. Some may get tired of keeping up! I follow so many blogs it's hard to catch up when you've been away for a day or two!

    I'm glad your ritual was just what you needed for some peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so hard to keep up...I follow a little over 100 blogs and if I don't check in everyday, I get sooo far behind. Right now, I'm about 2 days behind. Playing catch up right now, in fact. LOL

    Don't worry about losing a follower...they really do come and go.

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!