Midwest Musings

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Junie Moon

I have met numerous, great new friends over the years blogging. I could spend all day listing them.

One of them is Junie Moon and she hosted a Practical Magic Party.

It's a must see on her blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you to share my party post. I love Practical Magic and we had some major fun with the this. I didn't post everything I did, but other gifts in the favor totes were herbal gifts I made which I labeled using the shop logo from the movie. Isn't stuff like this fantastic?

    Some day I want to have a Midsummer Night's Eve party, too. Today I bought a pair of woodland fairy wings, not for Halloween, but in case I do get to plot and plan a June 21 party some time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!