Many entries today. But I have accomplished so much. I started Drop Spindle Spinning. Now I can spin my own yarn for crochet. I completed my "stuffie" for the MJ Farm Chat room swap.
I have taken pictures of my completed projects and my crochet in the works. As soon as I get the film developed I can post them. Yeah, yeah, I know, but I can't find the software for my digital camera.
Talked to Mom. They are spending another night in Albuquerque due to the weather east. Sleet and black ice. Talked to MIL today and DD and Beau drove down to take Grandma to church, deliver the Easter Basket they made and have Easter dinner with them. F's sis J also joined them at church. Mom says Beau has a nice singing voice and so far we all like him.
Easter (Ostara) dinner consisted of Peppercorn Pork Roast, Potato Salad and Corn. Oh, and a glass of Merlot. *g*
hey Kim..I'm such a doofus. I went to copy/paste that link for the blog award in my browser and the think came back to Image shack sign up...could ya email me that little icon thing so I can put it on my blog? Thanks hon!
ReplyDelete