Missin' ya too hon...glad you are safe in your new home. I miss our fun chats somethin' fierce. love, Jenny xxxooo ps I watched a Rock Hudson movie the other night with Doris Day and thought of you.
Great to hear from you!! Can't wait to read all about your move on your blg when you get internet back again. Much love to you and many faery xoxoxo!!!
I've been wondering how you are and whether you were settled in or not. I look forward to hearing all about it once everything is up and running.
ReplyDeleteBlessed Be!
Glad you are safe and sound and settling in, Kim! Come visit us at WWF. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything went well! It must be great to have the hard part(s) behind you!!!
ReplyDeleteHere's to everything good happening for you guys in Texas!
Celeste
Waiting patiently for your return.
ReplyDeleteMissin' ya too hon...glad you are safe in your new home. I miss our fun chats somethin' fierce. love, Jenny xxxooo ps I watched a Rock Hudson movie the other night with Doris Day and thought of you.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you!! Can't wait to read all about your move on your blg when you get internet back again. Much love to you and many faery xoxoxo!!!
ReplyDelete