Midwest Musings

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday

Ahhh, Saturday! I actually slept in. Till 8! Of course, Thursday I was up till midnight (baaad) and was groggy all day at work. Came home Friday and slept all evening.

Went to Hobby Lobby and picked up some floss to replace what Daisy ate, so I can finish a project and got some additional floss to work on a UFO I have had for since I was married. THE.FIRST.TIME. Also, got some sale fabric that all looks remarkably well together. I may make patchwork placements for Easter/Ostara.

Making Meatloaf for dinner and it smells YUMMO! .

Got am awesome book today. Food Cures. A lot of common sense, but great food ideas and recipes for a lot of my ailments.

Tomorrow is Circle. YAY!

Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a productive day, Kim! Post pics when you get your projects done, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with clare, want to see what daisy ate...or what your working on..which ever comes first! Have fun at circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see the projects you're working on. I've been trying to think what to make for Ostara, too, but haven't quite come up with a clear plan yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!