COME SEE THE HANDMADE, VINTAGE CHRISTMAS BALL GIVEAWAY! On MAY 15TH Y'ALL ARE INVITED TO A FRONT PORCH PARTY.lETS ALL COME VISIT A SPELL ON THAT DAY. MAY 15TH STARTING AT 10:30 AM. HERE'S THE RULES: Between 10:30 -4 p.m Alabama time leave a comment of what you are bring to the party,and who you are bringing or what foods you will be having . You must leave a comment for your name to be drawn. The reason for the front porch party is to celebrate my beloved little MaMa and I will be giving away one of her vintage handmade beaded Christmas Balls. I will take photos of the drawing . My MaMa Geneva Yelverton designed the patterns and after each sequin,ribbon and beads was done she would glue each and every one. Here at my house THE MENU WILL BE: Chicken and Dumplings, fresh Butterbeans,fresh corn creamed,fresh squash squash, fryed green tomatoes, fCornbread, blackberry cobbler,Ice tea and Mountain Dew. Please be sure to add your party photos the day of the party so we can all share them. Since I have been sick I havent had time to visit with my darlings and sweetpeas,Ilook forward to seeing y'all on the front porch,heres hoping you will join me for a great day of fun and friendship,xxxxoooo
Well, that's quite complimentary. My sister was admitted for emergency surgery a couple of weeks ago. She's 8 years younger than me, but the surgeon and hospital staff all thought I was her mother because of my all-gray hair. Made me sad, but then I decided it was actually quite funny.
I hope you had a smile all the way home...
ReplyDeleteCOME SEE THE HANDMADE, VINTAGE CHRISTMAS BALL GIVEAWAY!
ReplyDeleteOn MAY 15TH Y'ALL ARE INVITED TO A FRONT PORCH PARTY.lETS ALL COME VISIT A SPELL ON THAT DAY. MAY 15TH STARTING AT 10:30 AM.
HERE'S THE RULES:
Between 10:30 -4 p.m Alabama time leave a comment of what you are bring to the party,and who you are bringing or what foods you will be having .
You must leave a comment for your name to be drawn.
The reason for the front porch party is to celebrate my beloved little MaMa and I will be giving away one of her vintage handmade beaded Christmas Balls.
I will take photos of the drawing . My MaMa Geneva Yelverton designed the patterns and after each sequin,ribbon and beads was done she would glue each and every one.
Here at my house THE MENU WILL BE:
Chicken and Dumplings, fresh Butterbeans,fresh corn creamed,fresh squash squash, fryed green tomatoes, fCornbread, blackberry cobbler,Ice tea and Mountain Dew.
Please be sure to add your party photos the day of the party so we can all share them.
Since I have been sick I havent had time to visit with my darlings and sweetpeas,Ilook forward to seeing y'all on the front porch,heres hoping you will join me for a great day of fun and friendship,xxxxoooo
Well, that's quite complimentary. My sister was admitted for emergency surgery a couple of weeks ago. She's 8 years younger than me, but the surgeon and hospital staff all thought I was her mother because of my all-gray hair. Made me sad, but then I decided it was actually quite funny.
ReplyDeleteI noticed that you said it was a 'gentleman' not just some guy. Must mean he did it in a mannerable way.lol Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteWoot!
ReplyDeleteYay for you. That must have felt wonderful. That never happens to me anymore (only in my dreams).
You are one gorgeous woman so I'm not surprised ya got hit on! Was it in the produce aisle? :)
ReplyDelete