My Daddy. Today at the American Legion Memorial Day Memorial and dinner. He served in the Air Force. He served stateside in Alaska during the Korean War. Handsome dude! I love you, Daddy!
Thank you to your father. My father, too, served. He and my mom are now buried at Arlington National Cemetery. I appreciate all those men and women who've sacrificed for our country as well as their families.
for a minute there I thought it was my Dad! Just thought I'd come and say hi! Thanks for the chicken name! ;) (*<>*) bawk! don't tell anybody but I think we are sneaking out to a 10:45 pm showing of Drag Me To Hell....teehee! The Mr wants to do Midnight Madness- I only hope I can stay awake!
what a honor...thank you to him...for his service what a very handsome man indeed...thank you for your kind kind comments and love you blog roll...hee hee cat
yeah Pop!
ReplyDeleteThank you to your father. My father, too, served. He and my mom are now buried at Arlington National Cemetery. I appreciate all those men and women who've sacrificed for our country as well as their families.
ReplyDeleteA handsome man indeed! A belated Happy Memorial Day to you all.
ReplyDeletefor a minute there I thought it was my Dad!
ReplyDeleteJust thought I'd come and say hi! Thanks for the chicken name!
;)
(*<>*) bawk!
don't tell anybody but I think we are sneaking out to a 10:45 pm showing of Drag Me To Hell....teehee! The Mr wants to do Midnight Madness- I only hope I can stay awake!
what a honor...thank you to him...for his service what a very handsome man indeed...thank you for your kind kind comments and love you blog roll...hee hee cat
ReplyDelete