Midwest Musings

Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Solstice

My friend Miss*R over at Tales of Inglewood has gathered us together to Heal our Mother Earth. She is in desperate need of healing. The Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers have spoken of this.

I decided to partake, but when Sunday arrived I wasn't sure what to do. I envisioned Her wrapped in a big white healing light. I carried that vision with me throughout the day.

When evening came, I looked at my alter and saw the charged moon water I had made several months ago at circle. I took my moon water and a packet of Texas wildflower seeds outside. I gave the seeds back to Gaia and nourished her (and them) with moon water.

Peace Mother Earth. I am sorry for what has been done to you and vow to heal you to my best ability.

2 comments:

  1. fantastic! You follow your intuition and are guided to what is needed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Article!!!

    http://www.InsideRater.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!