Midwest Musings

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

giggle

Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test...

Buff bad boy

You scored 50% masculine, 65% athletic, 36% exotic, and 31% refined!


You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!


Take The What type of MAN turns you on Test
at HelloQuizzy

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I don't need to take a test, that pretty face?
    that long blonde hair?
    I have always had a thing for blond pretty boys.
    when your done, send him my way..
    ~laughing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...yummy! ;) Other than the blonde hair, much much prefer 'em dark & dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!