Midwest Musings

Friday, September 4, 2009

Give-away!

Hop on over to Rue and Hyssop's Blog. She is having an awesome give-away!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link; I always enjoy visiting blogs I've not seen before. I'm not going to enter the drawing because I feel funny about hopping over there just for that. Instead, I've been perusing her posts and learning a lot of good stuff.

    By the way, did you know that get a content warning every time I try to click on your blog? I have to agree to view it before I'm allowed in by Blogger. I've never seen this sort of thing before and wasn't sure you're aware of it. I don't think there's anything at all untoward about your blog. It's quite nice in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super Junie!

    I was trying to discourage a family member from visiting. I wanted to have it up for a few days before I took it off. I guess I forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure is! I've entered already. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!