Midwest Musings

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help a young up and coming artist!

My daughter's boyfriend is an amazing artist. I believe that this is his true calling. He entered a redesign contest that Vbabe on DeviantArt is holding.

For those that don't know, "Sailor Moon" is an Anime(Japanese Cartoon) from the 90s that was the gateway for so many of us. We grew up with it and it holds a special place for us. When he saw the contest, he knew he had to enter.

He is entry #1, Sailor Mercury Redone as a Knight. If you have a moment, please head over and have a look at it. Any and all votes are highly appreciated!

Contest here!:

Knight Mercury - Guardian of Love

Thank You!

4 comments:

  1. i voted! best of luck to him in the future, he's very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my way to vote. I'll also send the link to a few artists I know. I know how important it is to feel support when one is trying to follow one's dreams.

    You tell him I wish him the world in colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will vote now, if the competition is still running.

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!