Hey there, you won the book giveaway on my blog, Vintage Goodness - I haven't heard from you yet so I can send your package out! Drop me a line at vintagegoodness@gmail.com :)
Kim, I believe that you are one of the winners in my recent giveaway. If you'd like to claim your prize, please email me at darlene@darleneschacht(dot)net
Kim, I hope you get this message. I'm glad you joined my Easter swap! You'll find out your partner in a few days. And I'm SO happy to see the Dr. Who timeline at the bottom of your blog!!
Lucky Kim! I think it is sweet that you won this vintage giveaway! I came by from Ann at Tin and sparkle. Have a terrific week! Come visit me sometime. Hugs, Anne
Hey Kim, you are a WINNER! :) Drop me an email at vintagegoodness@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can get the books sent out to you!
ReplyDeleteHey there, you won the book giveaway on my blog, Vintage Goodness - I haven't heard from you yet so I can send your package out! Drop me a line at vintagegoodness@gmail.com :)
ReplyDeleteHi Mitzi! I got my books already :)
ReplyDeleteThey are awesome!!!
Hooray! :D
ReplyDeleteKim, I believe that you are one of the winners in my recent giveaway. If you'd like to claim your prize, please email me at darlene@darleneschacht(dot)net
ReplyDeleteHere is a link to the winners:
http://www.time-warp-wife.blogspot.com/2012/02/winners-please-claim-your-prizes.html
Kim, I hope you get this message. I'm glad you joined my Easter swap! You'll find out your partner in a few days. And I'm SO happy to see the Dr. Who timeline at the bottom of your blog!!
ReplyDeleteLucky Kim! I think it is sweet that you won this vintage giveaway! I came by from Ann at Tin and sparkle.
ReplyDeleteHave a terrific week!
Come visit me sometime.
Hugs,
Anne