Hi Kim, Thank you for wanting to join my Supply Swap. I have you paired with Chris from A Little Creation. I hope you have fun. I am looking forward to getting to know my new partner. Have a blessed Easter. Elizabeth
Hi! My name is Chris and I'm your partner in Elizabeth's vintage supply swap. I've been looking through your blog and I love Doctor Who!! Email me so we can talk some more. Lets see if "we" can get you out of your blah framw of mind. Chris =]
Just noticed that you are following my blog! I love to find new friends out here. And I see your in Elizabeths vintage supply swap. should be a lot of fun! Happy Easter! xoxo vivian
Hi Kim, Thank you for wanting to join my Supply Swap. I have you paired with Chris from A Little Creation. I hope you have fun. I am looking forward to getting to know my new partner. Have a blessed Easter. Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Chris and I'm your partner in Elizabeth's vintage supply swap. I've been looking through your blog and I love Doctor Who!! Email me so we can talk some more. Lets see if "we" can get you out of your blah framw of mind.
Chris =]
Just noticed that you are following my blog! I love to find new friends out here. And I see your in Elizabeths vintage supply swap. should be a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
xoxo
vivian