Midwest Musings

Sunday, June 23, 2013

It's been awhile

*sigh* I wish I could post more often. It's me. It sometimes seems like I have nothing to say! lol! I have been SO tired this weekend and I was not feeling well last night. So I called in sick from the bookstore. My allergies are running rampant and my back is killing me for some reason. I keep waking up in the middle of the night with an achey back.

Now I feel like I am whining!

On a happier note, we  broke down a bought a new car. A Toyota Corolla. She is a dark grey with a lighter grey interior. We name all of our cars. I really like Carmen Corolla, but it seems like she should be red with that name! lol!

Happy Sunday my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I'm very sorry to hear that you've been feeling unwell lately for not one, but two reasons, dear Kim. As July rolls on, I truly hope positive days head your way on the health front.

    Happy congrats on your new car! Our car is grey as well - it's a great vehicle colour, IMO.


    Wishing you and your family a fantastic, fun filled 4th of July!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!